I love to bake when ever I am free. You can trust all my recipes. They all work like a charm. When ever I am free I set recipes and try them. I share my baked stuff with all my friends and my co workers.
When I go to a cafe I always like to try different types of sweets. . Recently I had a coffee with my husband in a cafe in Melbourne. I wanted to try the banana cake they had. It was very glossy and wet on top with a big split . When we asked she cut two huge slices for us. It was so yummy and wet and also with coconut. My husband asked me to try as he loved this bread.
I came home. Sat down. Finally created this recipe after trying for 30 min. I tried it before this record and fell in love with that. Its one of my favourites. It came out perfect. Thats the story of this beautiful bread.
So please try. Leave me a comment. I love to hear from you.
Cafe style Banana & Coconut Bread
- 600g Banana(6 large bananas)
- 540g Self raising flour self raising flour
- 20g Baking soda
- 6 Eggs
- 400g Sugar
- 150g yoghurt/curd or sour cream
- 150g desiccated coconut
- 280ml Melted butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Add banana sugar & mix 2 minutes
- Add eggs one by one and whisk well.
- Next add vanilla & yoghurt and mix well.
- Lastly add flour, Baking soda and butter.
- Pour in to loaf pans and bake until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- After taking out cover it.
- Can freeze after slicing in clip lock bags for 3-4 months.