I have uploaded so many different types of baking recipes but I didn’t upload a recipe for basic white bread. So this recipe works well & hope you will like this.
When you want to bake a very soft loaf knead it for a longer period. You can add a bit of bread improver too.
- 500g Bread flour
- 260ml warm water
- 30ml coconut oil
- 10g yeast
- 20g sugar
- 8g Salt
- Add bread flour, oil, yeast, sugar and salt in to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Next add water little by little and make a smooth dough. by kneading for 20 min.
- Leave the prepared dough in a warm place to double in size.
- After take out & punch down and knead 1-2 min on the bench.
- Roll to a rectangular shape.
- Then roll back to a log.
- Leave to double in a loaf pan.
- When doubled bake on 180c-200c about 30 min or until when you tap it gives a hollow sound.
- Cool on a wire rack.