I consume chia seeds every day my breakfast smoothie . It fills me up and I can work several hours with out thinking about food at all. Because of the high omega 3 levels it helps to reduce the blood cholesterol levels and sugar. It has no taste. So you can add in to anything but make sure to soak at least 15 minutes before consuming.
Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet. This plant grows natively inSouth America.Chia seeds are an amazing source of Omega 3.Chia seeds are gluten-free.Chia seeds are high in fiber. They are also an excellent source of protein and extremely high in calcium – at 631mg per 100g, this is five times the level in milk.Chia is also a source of other important minerals including iron, magnesium and zinc.
- 75g Chia Seeds + 1 Tblsp chia
- 500g coconut milk
- Lemon juice
- 75g Sugar
- fresh or frozen raspberries
- Add chia in to the coconut milk. Mix well. leave a tblsp chia seperate.
- Add sugar and mix well. Leave one table spoon for the raspberry puree.
- Add raspberries and sugar in to a mixer and puree it.
- Pass it through a sieve.
- Add 1 tblsp reserved chia and mix well.
- Leave in fridge.
- Take both chia containers out and fill alternatively. Decorate with fresh or frozen berries.