This is an any time snack. Its really easy to make and can serve as a finger food or even for a meal. Left overs always can go to the freezer.
Instead of chicken can use vegetables or other types of meats.
- 450g Bread flour
- 1 Tblsp sugar
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 7g Instant dry yeast
- Pinch of Salt
- 60g Curd or greek style yoghurt
- 50ml Olive oil
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 125ml water (Warm)
- 500g Minced chicken
- 3 tomatoes sliced.
- Garlic and onion powder
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tblsp Taco seasoning
- Add flour, sugar, yeast & salt. mix well.
- Next add greek style yoghurt, oil, sesame seeds (1/2 of the sesame) & Baking powder.
- Add water little by little and make a smooth dough.
- After leave the prepared dough in a warm place to double in size.
- Meanwhile make the filling.
- Add oil and cooke the minced chicken in a pot
- When its half cooked add chopped parsley, taco seasoning and cook well. (Until all the liquid evaporates)
- Leave the filling to cool down.
- Take the doubled dough and punch down.
- Put that on to the bench.
- knead and cut the dough in to two equal parts.
- Roll the dough pieces to rectangular shapes.
- Spread the cooked chicken & cheese on the rolled dough and roll from one end to the other as shown in the video.
- Cut in to pieces and leave on a baking tray. Sprinkle more cheese and bake on 180c about 20-30 min or until golden brown on top.