For the Dough
- 550g bread flour
- 1tsp salt
- 7g yeast
- 20g Sugar
- 250ml Milk
- 2 Tblsp Margarine or butter
For the Filling
- 1 can beans
- Salt & pepper
- Any spice to your choice
- Oil for stir frying
- Add bread flour, salt, yeast, sugar, Margarine and mix well.
- Next add milk little by little and knead the dough until it becomes smooth.
- Grease a bowl and put the dough in & leave to double in size.
- Meanwhile make the filling.
- Stir fry beef with vegetables and add any spice to your choice. Leave to cool down.
- When the dough is doubled punch down and cut accordingly.
- Put the filling in the middle as directed in video and leave to double in size.
- Brush the tops with eggs and bake on 180c about 20-30 min or until golden brown on top.
- Cool on a wire rack.