Chocolate brownies are my daughters favourite. I make a big batch for her and leave in freezer to have when she wants. I pack individually i snack bags for the kids to take. She makes beautiful brownies too.
- 125g Butter
- 185g Dark Chocolate
- 2 Eggs
- 150g Milk Chocolate
- 200g White baking chips
- 130g Self raising flour
- 100g Sugar
- Add butter, and dark chocolate chips to melt in microwave or on the double broiler.
- Add the sugar, eggs, milk in to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Next add flour.
- After add the chocolate (Milk & White).
- Mix well and pour in to a prepared dish and bake on 180c about 15-20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut and store in an air tight container.