- 4 Eggs
- 150g Margarine or butter
- 150g self raising flour
- 200g Sugar
- 500g Rhubarb
- Add margarine or butter ( room temperature) with sugar in to a mixing bowl and whisk until creamy and pale in colour.
- Next add eggs and mix well, scrape down edges.
- Keep on mixing adding vanilla and whisk until creamy and pale in colour.
- Reduce the speed to speed one and then add flour ,mix.
- Take the bowl out from the machine and add the rhubarb.
- Fold with a spatula.
- Spray a 8×8 inch cake pan and pour the batter in.
- bake on 180c about 50 min to 1 hour.
- Cool on a wire rack.