- 300ml Milk
- 300g Plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- A drop of Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 50g Sugar
- 50g Butter (Melted)
- 1 punnet blueberries or any kind of a berry
- 150g yoghurt or sour cream
- A pinch of salt
- Add eggs, sugar vanilla, and a pinch of salt and mix well about a minute.
- While mixing add yoghurt, Milk, melted butter, baking powder and flour and mix well to get a fine batter with out any lumps.
- Leave 15 minutes out to rest.
- Spray a pan or a pancake maker and pour the batter.
- Add blue berries at this stage.
- Cook both sides and serve hot with cream, honey, syrup or ice cream.