- 1 kilo chicken
- 200g Cashews
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp Cumin powder
- 1Tsp crushed ginger
- 50 g corn flour.
- 2 tblsp tomato sauce
- 2 tblsp Chinese cooking wine
- 2 tblsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tblsp Brown sugar
- 1 tblsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp-1 tsp paprika or chillie powder
- 125 ml soy sauce
- 1 tblsp Oil.
- In to a mixing bowl add pepper, cumin powder, chilli or paprika powder, garlic powder, salt and con flour and mix well. Instead of a bowl you can use a snap lock bag for this too.
- Add the chicken pieces toss . Make sure to coat all the chicken like this.
- Meanwhile mix soy sauce, ginger, chilli powder,tomato sauce, vinegar, an sugar in a seperate bowl.
- Heat some oil in a pan add chicken and seal well.
- Add chicken and cashews in to a slow cooker and pour the mixed sauce mixture ove it and cook several ours or one hour.
- Serve with steamed rice and nice side salad.