- 21/2 cups of diced pineapple or 1/2 of a pineapple
- 4 Cups cooked rice( left over better)
- Chives or corriander
- 1/2 cup roastedcashew nuts
- 1/4 cup roasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 Tblsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 a capsicum
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Red chillies
- 1 Onion chopped
- Oil for stir frying
- Salt and pepper
- Add oil in to a pan and fry onion ginger and garlic. Cook for two minutes
- Add capsicum,chillies, peas, stir and make a well in the centre.
- Break the eggs and let it set and then scramble it.
- Add salt, pepper and pineapple. Cook two minutes. ( do not over cook)
- Next add rice , cashew, chives, sesame and the sauces and cook further 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle some corriander and mix well.
- Serve hot with a curry or as it is.