When you want to serve bacon and eggs for breakfast try this way one day. Its really easy to make in several minutes.
You can do them a day before for reheating too. Instead of adding bacon try adding chicken meat, beef, or seafood. The other way is grating some vegetables or add some cooked vegetable in to that.
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Cup Finely chopped Spring
- 1 Cup Of Bacon
- Salt and Pepper
- 60ml Milk
- Green chillies (Optional)
- 1/2 Cup Cheese
- Break the Eggs , Salt and Pepper in to a mixing bowl . Whisk well.
- Add the spring onions, Milk, bacon , green chillies and cheese and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in to a greased muffin tray and bake on 180c about 15-20 min.
- Serve Hot.