This is a very simple flat bread that you can try. All you need is some potatoes and flour. Assemble them together and cook in a pan. Make a simple sipping gravy or a curry to assemble or even goes well with butter cheese or jam.
You can boil the potatoes a head and use when you want. take only less than 20 minutes to do this.
- 600 g Boiled Potatoes
- 200 g Plain flour
- 2 Tblsp Baking Powder
- Salt to your taste
- 3 Tblsp Oil
- Boil the potatoes
- Peel and mash. ( do not need to mash very fine).
- Add salt, baking powder and mix well.
- Next add the flour and knead well.While kneading add oil. Cut the dough in to 4 parts.
- Make balls out from each.
- flatten it using a rolling pin. ( don’t make it very thin)
- cut the rolled flatten dough to 4 parts as shown in the video.
- cook on a pan both sides until golden brown.