- 450g PlainFlour
- Enough water to Knead
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 2 Tblsp Margarine/butter/oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp vinegar
For the Filling
- 3 Packets spinach
- 500g Ricotta
- 100g Feta
- Add flour, baking powder, margarine, salt with vinegar to a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and add water to make a smooth dough. ( don’t make it very soft or very hard)
- Leave it on the bench (Out side)to rest.
- Next start mixing the filling. Add all to a bowl. Mix well. Leave aside.
- After cut the dough as you wish.
- Make balls and roll to a circle.
- Put the filling in the middle.
- Shallow fry or just pan fry. ( On a low heat)