Its really handy to have several easy desert recipes in our personal cook book. This is one of them. So simple and easy to make as well as can keep longer. I always try to give you all the exact recipes that work as a charm.
If you are a vegetarian you can always adjust the recipes with Agar Agar. 1 tablespoon gelatine powder = 2tablespoon agar flakes and 2 teaspoon agar agar powder.
I found if you reduce the milk to 200ml it works better. Its up to you to decide.
- 300ml Milk
- 85g Plain Flour
- 1 Tblsp cocoa Powder+ 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 Can condensed milk
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 50g Melted powder
- 20g Gelatine powder
- Dissolve cocoa in warm water
- Add milk in to a pot & Dissolve gelatine. (Whisk while adding gelatine in to milk.)
- Next add vanilla, condensed milk and bring to boil.
- Whisk eggs with sugar in a mixing bowl.
- After add flour and butter .
- Later add the boiled milk in to the mixing bowl. Whisk well.
- After Take out and divide in to two parts. Add dissolved chocolate into one. Pour as directed in video.
- Chill over night.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.