- 5 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Capsicum
- 10g Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Cheese
- 1 Pack Frozen Spinach.
- 1/2 cup whole meal or plain flour
- Chilli chopped (optional)
- 1 Can Tuna
- 1/2 Cup Parsley
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Cup Reduced Fat Milk or full cream milk
- Break Eggs in to a mixing bowl and beat well.
- Add melted butter, spinach, tuna, parsley,Feta, onion, Garlic, chillies, capsicum, salt& pepper and mix well.
- Pour in to a baking dish.
- Grate some cheese on top.
- Bake on 180c until golden brown on top or eggs set.
- Leave out for the eggs to set about 10min.
- Cut as you wish and serve hot.