- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 110g Self raising flour
- 150g Sugar
- 160g Butter
- 50g Cocoa powder
- 100g Chocolate chips or nuts
- Melt the butter and let it cool down for few minutes.
- Add the sugar and vanilla . Whisk well.
- Add flour and cocoa after sifting. Mix well.
- Whisk the eggs well and add in to the batter . Whisk well.
- Pour in to a microwaveable dish.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- After cook for 30 seconds and open the door and check.
- If not do another 30 seconds.
- Leave in tray to cool down.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on top.