We all are busy in this globalize world. I find it really hard and tiring to cook several dishes after work for our dinner. I really care about what my family eats and whether it is nutritios or not. So i always try to cook a balanced dinner. This is one of them. I through every thing around to make it a full meal. This is just an idea. You can alwys create you own.
When I do shoppin g I buy wraps for easy use and so simple to make too. you can fill with what ever you like. they are handy to have. You can buy several and freeze them for later use. If nothing around can defrost one and use like this.
This is a complete meal with less carbohydrates. With all the cheeses it gives nice creamier taste. I really love the mxican food. So tasty and loads of meat and vegetables. If I see a mexican restaurant I dont think twice to have one of their beautiful meals. Try making your kids eat lot of vegetables this way. they will love it. Its good for the lunch box too.
- 12 tortilla wraps
- 200g Minced beef
- 1 cup of mixed cheese
- Mexican spices
- 1 cup Spring onions
- 1 can chick peas
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 bunch coriander chopped
- Garlic sliced
- Onion chopped
- 1 carrot shredded
- 2 tomatoes
- Add oil in to a pan and fry onion and garlic.
- Next add the chillies and the minced beef in to it. Stir Fry several minutes.
- After add mushrooms and tomatoes and cook about two minutes.
- Add chickpeas and spices and mix well. Check the salt and add salt with pepper.
- Next add carrots and half the amount of coriander and cook again two minutes.
- Later add spring onions and finish it.
- Spray a baking tray and pack the tortilla wraps as directed in the video. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese and herbs and bake until golden brown on top.