Falooda is one of the most beautiful drink that you can find almost every restaurant in Sri Lanka. Almost every day is a warm day there and falooda has a good market every day. The unique taste to its own, make this drink a real time favourite to any one. The colour of the drink is very attractive too. Not only it helps stop the thirst it can stop your hunger too.
I have uploaded a recipe about falooda too. Its not only a drink its a dessert too.. when you select fruit and dried fruits for the falooda think about the taste as well as the colour. Colours plays a major part of this dessert. So if you choose dates like me it need to be fresh or if dried needs to wash and soak before cutting.
- Soaked Basil seeds/ chia seeds
- Sherbet syrup
- 2 Different flavours of Jelly
- Ice cream
- Dried fruit
- Fresh fruits
- Cooked & chilled vermicelli
How to Make the rose syrup/Sherbet Syrup
- 100g sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1tsp rose essence
- 2 Tblsp rose water
- Boil water with sugar and rose essence and then add colouring. Simmer for 5 minutes and store in fridge.
- Prepare all the other ingredients everything and leave in fridge to chill.
- Take a tall glass and add ice cream.
- Add sherbet syrup, milk, vermicelli and jelly.
- After add basil or chia seeds, dried fruit and more milk.
- After add fresh fruit, jelly, basil seeds and fresh fruits.
- Finish with a scoop of ice cream.
- ෂර්බට් සිරප්/ රෝස් සිරප්
- දෙවර්ගයකින් ජෙලි
- පොගවාගත් කසකසා ඇට
- අයිස් ක්රීම්
- වියලි පලතුරු වර්ග කිහිපයක්
- අලුත් පලතුරු වර්ග දෙකක් පමන
- උයා ශීත කර ගත් වර්මසිලි
- සීනි ග්රෑම් 100
- වතුර කෝප්ප 1
- රෝස එසෙන්ස් තේ හැදි 1
- රෝස වතුර මේස හැදි 1
- රෝස පාට වර්ණය තේ හැදි 1