When you have left over rice its really easy to make this dish. So simple and easy. Fry the garlic until it releases the beautiful aroma to the dish. Add any vegetable and can add meat too.
I really like doing all in one to suit my life style. So my family gets a well balanced nutritious meal as well.
- 3 Cups Left over rice
- 5 Eggs
- bean sprouts
- 1 full Garlic finely chopped
- 1 Cup Green peas
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 Cup carrots
- 1 Onion
- 3 table spoon soy sauce
- Butter or oil
- Add oil or butter in to a pan or a wok and fry garlic until it is golden brown.
- Next add onions and fry several minutes.
- Add the vegetables stir fry and make a well in the centre and add eggs. Cook first and then scramble it.
- After add rice soy sauce and bean sprouts and take off the stove.
- Serve hot.