- 11/4 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup plain Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup macadamia nuts
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 125g Buttre Softened
- 1 Cup Chocolate chips
- 1 cup to half a cup of sugar
- Process the until it comes to a flour consistency.
- Whisk Add butter and sugar.
- Add the egg
- salt, vanilla, flour, baking soda and baking powder in to it and mix well.
- Later and the macadamia nuts and chocolate chips and mix throughly.
- Make balls or use a scoop to get it to the same size.
- No need to flatten. It will flatten when baking
- Bake on 180c about 15-20minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack before storing.