- 4 Eggs Separated
- 175g Raw / light brown sugar
- 115g Butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Several drops of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 110g Plain Flour
- 2 Tablespoon corn flour
- 2 Cups Milk
- In to a mixing bowl add the egg yolks, Melted butter, salt and sugar. Mix well.
- After add corn flour, cocoa, and plain flour and continue mixing for another minute.
- Next add the milk and mix well. Leave it aside.
- Add the egg whites in to a separate bowl.
- Whisk the egg whites until it comes to the soft peak.
- Slowly fold the whipped egg whites in to the prepared batter.
- Pour the mix in to a prepared tray.
- Mix it well in the tray.
- Bake on 170C about 40-50 minutes. Or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in the tray.