Simple and Easy Tutti Frutti Cake (Sri Lankan Tea Cake)
- 150 Self Raising Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 125g Sugar
- 2 Tblsp Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup red cherries
- 1/2 cup Green cherries
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Beat margarine with sugar until creamy.
- Next add eggs one by one and whisk well.
- Add flour and vanilla mix well.
- Cover the cherries with flour and mix in to the cake batter.
- Pour the mix in to a cake pan and bake on 180c about 20-30 min or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack before storing.