- 2 Cups Roasted sesame seeds
- 110g Dark brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Self raising flour
- 110g Melted butter
- Add butter, brown sugar and the egg in to a mixing bowl and ,mix well.
- After add flour and mix well too.
- Lastly add the sesame seeds.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Press on to a baking tray.
- Bake on 180c about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave in the tray about 5 minutes and transfer on to a wire rack.
- Cut as you wish.
- Can leave in an air tight container up to a week or in fridge for 2 weeks or can freeze individually in snack bags.