Some one can ask why you mix Toblerone in a slice with out having it on its own. This recipe is strong enough to break that argument. The mixture makes the Toblerone tastes nicer. The crunches in the Toblerone makes the slice taste better as well as the cocoa makes the Toblerone tastes much better.
This slice is so simple and easy to make in few minutes. You don’t need a machine to mix too. This is a mix and bake recipe.
- 75g Self raising flour
- 25g Plain Flour
- 25g cocoa
- 50g Chocolate
- 125g Butter
- 2 Toblerone
- 1 Egg
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 60ml Boiling Water
- Preheat the oven to 160c.
- Prepare a 6×6 inch cake pan.
- In to a microwaveable bowl add butter, boiling Water, and part of the Toblerone and heat until it melts.
- Sift the flours with cocoa.
- Beat the egg.
- In to the cocoa and flour mix add the melted ingredients and the egg and mix well.
- After add the sugar and mix about two minutes.
- Pour half of the mix and sprinkle the chocolate melts.
- Pour the other half on top.
- Break the Toblerone and press in to the batter.
- Bake about 20-30 min. , or until sets.
- Cool completely before cutting.