This is a really nice herby and soft in the middle ,crusty out side bread. The olives and the tomatoes gives more flavour to this bread.
- 350g Bread flour
- 5g Salt
- 5g Instant dry yeast
- 10g Sugar
- 200ml warm water
- 20ml olive oil for the dough
- 20ml oil for applying
- Mixed herbs
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Add flour, salt , yeast , sugar in to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- While mixing the above ingredients add water little by little and keep on kneading.
- Lower the speed and add herbs and oil.
- Continue kneading for another 10 minutes.
- Leave the dough in a greased bowl, in a warm place to double.
- When the dough is doubled in size punch and put it on to a floured bench and knead well.
- After cut in to equal size pieces.
- Make balls a, press olive and tomato & leave 10 more minutes to rest.
- After make circles and leave 10-15minutes in a warm place.
- Bake 180c about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.