These tiny little bows are really yummy. They are not very sweet. Thats why added icing on top. They are just right to go with a nice cup of coffee.
When you make them make sure to pack them in air tight containers or in bags to keep them fresh and crispy. You can keep them for about one week . If you like it more sweeter add some sugar in to the mix.
- 280g Plain flour
- 70g Corn Flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp. Sour cream
- 5 Egg Yolks
- 60g Butter
- 60ml Baileys Irish cream or fruit juice
- Add flours, butter, salt and mix well.
- While mixing add sour cream and egg yolks. Mix until all start combining.
- Next add the Irish cream and mix until a smooth dough ball forms.
- Divide the dough in to equal size pieces. Roll each dough piece in to a thin layer.
- Using a pasta cutter, or a knife cut in to strips.
- Then again cut across in to small rectangular shapes.
- Press ends to make a bow.
- Prepare and pack on a tray.
- Heat some oil in a pan or your deep fryer.
- When the oil is hot add a batch of bows in to it.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- After sprinkle some icing sugar on top.
- Serve with a coffee.