Making these little flat breads are so easy and simple. You can do these in oven too. To do it in oven need to use a pizza stone. Then you can do these beautiful breads in oven.
The air bubbles start forming up when you start cooking them. Sometimes the bubbles can be huge. Still you need to cook both sides. or you can put under the grill to make it brown.
Enjoy with curry , a filling or even with jam and butter.
- 400g Plain flour
- 250ml Warm water
- 50ml water
- 10g Instant dry yeast.
- Activate your yeast by adding 10g yeast to 10g sugar with 30ml warm water .Leave 5 minutes aside. If the yeast is good it will start coming up.
- In to the flour, add activated yeast and mix well.
- After add the sat and water little by little make a soft dough.
- Leave the dough to double in size.
- After take the dough on to the bench and cut in to 8 parts.
- Make balls and leave 10minutes on the bench.
- After make small flat breads.
- Put some oil in to a pan and put the flat breads in and cook on a medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot.