This is a real easy and a simple cake. This a vegetarian and a vegan recipe. I used almond milk for this recipe. You can use any milk for this. Adding mixed nuts to this cake will give a nice and taste to the cake. Make sure to grind them coarsely.
All you need to do is to mix all the ingredients together to make the batter and bake it. The temperature may vary from oven to oven. make sure to insert a skewer to see the cake done.
- 200ml milk (Almond or rice milk)
- 75g Sugar
- 80g plain flour
- 50g Nuts
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 1/4 Tsp Baking powder
- 50g Strawberry jam Melted
- Into a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- After add the melted strawberry jam and milk little by little and make a batter with out lumps.
- Put it in to a baking pan. (I used a 6×3 inch round pan..)
- Pour the mix in and bake on 180c about 30-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.