Winter is the best time for using cauliflower and the broccoli. They look very fresh and appealing. Combine both together to make a budget one pot meal. If you are not a vegetarian add some bacon or pulled meat in to it to make a full meal. bake until nice golden brown.
This recipe will serve four people.Select fresh cauliflower and a broccoli head. Cut them in florets. Wash them well.
Prepare the ingredients needed.
- Slice the onions & garlic finely.
- You will need salt & pepper, 1 Tsp stock curry powder and a cup of shredded cheese, 20g butter, 3 table spoon full flour, 1 cup cream and a cup of milk.
- Lay the cauliflower and broccoli florets in a baking tray.
- Add the butter in to a pan.
- After add the onions in to a pan. Stir fry well.
- Next add any herb as you wish and stir fry the onions are translucent.
- When the onions are translucent add the flour
- Cook stirring continuously about 30 seconds.
- After add the milk little by little and stir well.
- After add the cream and stir until it thickens.
Add the cheese in and stir well. Add until it the sauce is thick..
Add the thick white cheese sauce on to the cauliflower and broccoli . Spread well.
Put it in the oven. Bake it on 200c about 20- 30 minutes.