Date cookies are one of my favourites. Its a kind of a really gooey cookie. To get more taste I added coconut too. The combination is really good and you will love it for sure. The sugar I added is enough to my taste. Still you can omit the sugar totally from the recipe as the sugar in dates and honey is almost enough.
• 1 Egg
• 250g Dates
• 150g Self Raising flour
• 30ml Honey 1 Tsp Vanilla
• 30g Brown sugar
• 70g Butter
• 50g Desiccated coconut
• ¼ tsp Bicarbonate of Soda.
• Add all the ingredients except flour in to a food processor.
• Add flour and bicarb and mix again.
• Take out and use a scoop to measure the balls and bake on 180c about 20-30 minutes.
• Cool on a wire rack.
• Store in an air tight container.