I like anything made of condensed milk. The sweet taste and the smooth texture of the condensed milk make sweets and desserts really appealing. I have done this cake in large amounts several times I am giving you a smaller size which you can always multiply as you wish.
For this recipe I used a small cake pan . The size is 6 inches x 3 inches. This cake can be frozen for several months. Make sure to slice and leave in snack bags for easy thawing.
- 100g self Raising flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 125g Butter
- 60g Condensed milk
- 40g sugar (Optional)
- Add the butter and condensed milk in to a mixing bowl and whisk well.
- After add the egg and whisk again.
- Reduce the speed and add the flour and mix well.
- Put the batter in to a prepared tray and bake on 180c until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- This cake is suitable for freezing.