Fruits with buns always nice for breakfast or to go with a hot cup of tea or coffee. These buns are so simple to make and can freeze for future use too. Freeze them in individual bags for easy thawing.
Adding sesame seeds for these is optional. But it gives a nice crunchy taste for the buns. This can be served with butter or jam too.
I found a bread same like this in a bread shop recently and I thought of making it for breakfast on a Saturday morning. I had enough time to do this as all the other wake up late. 🙂
This is so simple to make and also very nice all in one breakfast. For proofing ion the morning I switch on oven to 25 c and leave the dough there to double. It takes only less than thirty minutes. When I was telling the ingredients I missed several and I made sure to include them in my recipe.
The texture of this bread is the same as you find in bread shops and also the taste is much better than them too. Try making them for a quite breakfast and kids specially will love this with out a doubt.
My hobby is baking and gardening . I love experimenting bread every weekend. Its spring here in Australia and that means I am baking bread again. In winter its hard to proof. But still I used the warm oven for proofing. So you can see more bread soon.
This bread sounds hard but very simple to make. Its worth putting the effort to bake this beautiful bread at least once. The bread is so light and soft. I prefer this just like the milk bread. So tasty with butter and jam. 🙂 Even you can use with savouries too.
This stays out two days with out a problem and also last about 4 days in fridge. Can freeze up to three months too. To get the softer crust add butter on top of the bread. Leave the bread covered with a clean tea towel about 5 minutes. You can get a glaze as well as a softer crust this way.
If you want to spoil yourself with more condensed milk add several spoons on to a slice of bread ………………. 😀 I did…..Yum…
Crazy dough bread is for those who doesn’t want to do bread for kneading longer. Crazy dough is for those who are not willing to bother about making a proper bread. That’s my honest idea. 🙂 Its so simple and easy to make. The bread is a bit heavy than normal bread. But really worth to know this in case of emergency when you run out of bread.
Those who want to make these beauties from plain flour add the same amount of flour with two teaspoon full baking powder. This bread comes out nice and fluffy and also in several minutes.
Add your own creativity to make this in different ways and enjoy making them.
Bread rolls are so easy to make with different styles of dough. I made these beautiful bread rolls from a recipe one of my friends passed to me from her grand mothers. Its so nice and beautiful in texture as well as stays in fridge for longer than a normal bread roll.
As I always says make sure to knead well and let the bread dough rest well for a better results.
This recipe is for a small quantity of Jam splits. These buns are so simple and easy to make as well as nicer in taste as well as the texture. These can be kept in fridge for several days and can freeze several months too. When you use jam for this make sure to use a good quality jam.
This is a copy cat recipe of a small snack size bun I found in a cafe. the oozing chocolate made this bun so tasty and a good combination for a hot cup of coffee.
The bread is so simple and easy to make as well as very soft in texture too. Use a good quality chocolate in the middle.
Chicken and leek bread rolls are a soft and moist bread that you can keep for 3 days in fridge or freeze in sandwich bags. So simple and easy to make too. As I always do baking I got more than 100 requests to do something savoury and this is for all who requested and like doing baking.
As this comes as a bread but divided too this saves time of making individual buns. I love to do baking but these days its winter in Australia and it takes too long to prove. But I can’t say no to those who asked me to do something different. You can save this as a finger food too for a party.
For the filling
- 1 smoked chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- 1 leek finely sliced
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 onion finely sliced
For the dough
- 600g Bread flour
- 10g Instant dry yeast
- 10g Sugar
- 50g Butter
- 50ml Whipping cream
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 5g Salt
- 200ml water
- Whisk the eggs and pepper and add in to the cream cheese. Mix other ingredients and mix well. If you like to any other thing to the mix add anything as you wish. Leave in Fridge until finish with the dough.
- Add the flour, in to the mixing bowl and mix with sugar, salt and yeast.
- After adding the whipping cream and water mix well. After knead about 15 minutes until not sticking to the bowl. Put the prepared dough in to a bowl and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- When the dough is doubled in size put the dough on to the bench and cut in to two equal parts.
- Roll each part to a rectangular shape and spread the dough on each dough to cover the whole dough.
- Roll the dough to a log and cut as directed in the video.
- Leave again to double in size.
- Brush the dough with some eggs and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top. Bake on 180c about 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
When baking bread the whole house is full of smell like when you walk near a bakery. It refreshes everyones hunger. Kids are eagerly waiting to have a hot bread roll with butter. I cant stop eating the freshly baked hot bread.
Baking bread is very simple and easy. The only thing is getting it to the right consistency. Kneading the dough is the secret of making good bread.
When adding yoghurt and milk in bread it will make the dough softer. The size of the egg that you are using to make the bread makes a bit wet too. So adding extra flour until you reach the right consistency is not a problem at all. So feel free to add extra flour to make it happen.
- 115g bread flour
- 70g Butter
- 1 whole Egg
- 3g Salt
- 10g Sugar
- 7g Instant dry yeast
- 75ml Milk
- 120g Yoghurt
- Add bread flour in to a mixing bowl.
- Into that add sugar, yeast, egg, yoghurt, and salt and mix well.
- Add the milk and keep on kneading about 5 minutes. (Make sure to add the milk bit by bit as it can go soggy. If that happen add extra flour)
- After add the butter and keep on kneading another 15 minutes.
- Leave it in a warm place to double in size.
- When the dough is doubled in size , punch the dough down and put on to floured surface. Make sure to knead adding more flour until it comes to a dough that not sticking any more.
- Cut the dough in to equal size pieces and make balls as described in the video and leave in a small baking tray. (I used 6x6inch baking dish).Leave in a warm place to double in size.
- When it is double in size brush the tops of the buns with eggs or milk and bake on 180c about 15-20minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack or serve hot.