I found a bread same like this in a bread shop recently and I thought of making it for breakfast on a Saturday morning. I had enough time to do this as all the other wake up late. 🙂
This is so simple to make and also very nice all in one breakfast. For proofing ion the morning I switch on oven to 25 c and leave the dough there to double. It takes only less than thirty minutes. When I was telling the ingredients I missed several and I made sure to include them in my recipe.
The texture of this bread is the same as you find in bread shops and also the taste is much better than them too. Try making them for a quite breakfast and kids specially will love this with out a doubt.
When you want to serve bacon and eggs for breakfast try this way one day. Its really easy to make in several minutes.
You can do them a day before for reheating too. Instead of adding bacon try adding chicken meat, beef, or seafood. The other way is grating some vegetables or add some cooked vegetable in to that.
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Cup Finely chopped Spring
- 1 Cup Of Bacon
- Salt and Pepper
- 60ml Milk
- Green chillies (Optional)
- 1/2 Cup Cheese
- Break the Eggs , Salt and Pepper in to a mixing bowl . Whisk well.
- Add the spring onions, Milk, bacon , green chillies and cheese and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in to a greased muffin tray and bake on 180c about 15-20 min.
- Serve Hot.