This is a simple and easy recipe to use new season potatoes in your cooking. Once in a while its better to try something with out any meat too. This tastes really nice and creamy. this is a one pot budget meal that any one can try . If you want add meat add some left overs even from the roast.
This can be served in salads or as a kids lunch or even as a snack or as a main meal.
- 4 Boiled chicken breasts
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tblsp Lemon Juice
- Paprika Powder
- Fresh onions or onion flakes
- Fresh garlic or Garlic powder
- Chopped Parsley
- Mustard powder or cream
For the crust
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- flour to coat chicken
- 2 Eggs for Egg wash and halfacup of milk
- Process corn flakes and Parmesan cheese. ( process until crumbly)
- Leave a side.
- Add chicken breasts in to the same processor parsley lemon juice,paprika, pepper,onion and garlic powders and parsley. Process until fine and add the eggs and the mustard.
- Take out and make balls.
- Coat in flour.
- Egg wash. Cover with corn flakes. ( Mix eggs with milk)
- bake on 180 c about 20 minutes. Serve with tomato sauce or chutney.