Crazy dough bread is for those who doesn’t want to do bread for kneading longer. Crazy dough is for those who are not willing to bother about making a proper bread. That’s my honest idea. 🙂 Its so simple and easy to make. The bread is a bit heavy than normal bread. But really worth to know this in case of emergency when you run out of bread.
Those who want to make these beauties from plain flour add the same amount of flour with two teaspoon full baking powder. This bread comes out nice and fluffy and also in several minutes.
Add your own creativity to make this in different ways and enjoy making them.
Cookie dough fudge is a simple and easy no bake and egg free recipe. So easy to make. Not only that you can always freeze them for future use.
When you have time try making the cookie dough balls and leave in fridge. Next you can make the chocolate layer in few minutes. This can be done with white chocolate and make cookie dough balls with dark or milk chocolate too.
This a simple and easy idea for school events , brunch, or even kids birthday parties.
Enjoy making them and share with some friends to have a coffee.
For the cookie Dough
- 60g Butter
- 65g Sugar
- 30ml Milk
- 100g Plain flour
- 75g Chocolate chips
For the fudge
- 300g Chocolate melts
- 50ml Condensed milk
- 40g Butter
- Extra chocolate chips
- Add sugar, butter in to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Into that add vanilla and flour and mix well.
- Lastly add the chocolate chips and mix until it combines.
- After make balls and leave in fridge.
- Add condensed milk, chocolate, and add butter and melt in a pot on the stove.
- After pour it over the cookie dough balls and decorate with the left over chocolate.
- Put in fridge over night or until sets.
- Cut as you wish.
- Leave in fridge or freeze them to take out when you want.