Always I try to do simple and easy recipes . It saves time and when it is so simple people enjoy better than a complicated cake. This recipe is just mixing everything together. Its less than 10 minutes for preparing.
Adding cinnamon & golden syrup in to this gives a beautiful colour. The aroma is all over when baking. If you don’t like adding cinnamon you c an always add vanilla or any spice to your liking.
Almond add moistness and a rich nutty taste to any cake. You can increase the amount of almond flour up to 150g. But remember you need to take 50g of flour out if you do so. I have already upload how to make self raising flour if you want to do it at home or those who cant find self raising flour in their countries. Click on the name and it will take you there.
• 220g Self raising Flour
• 100g Almond Meal
• 150g Sugar
• Pinch of bicarb
• 1 tsp Cinnamon
• 3 Eggs
• 1 Cup Natural yoghurt
• 40g Golden Syrup
• 125ml Oil
• Icing sugar for sprinkling on top.
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Prepare a tray. (6x4inch)
3. Add oil, yoghurt, Eggs, and golden syrup and mix well.
4. Add all the dry ingredients next and whisk well.
5. Pour in to the tray and bake 30-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
6. Cool on a wire rack.
7. Sprinkle icing sugar on top before serving.