Nut Brittle in the Microwave
- 225g Nuts
- 200g Raw Sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 200g Corn Syrup/ Glucose syrup
- 12g Bicarb
- Pinch of Salt
- 50g Butter
- Add sugar, Glucose syrup,Salt, and the nut and microwave it about 6 min while stirring occasionally.
- After add butter,vanilla, baking soda quickly and pour in to the tray.
- Spread evenly and leave to cool completely.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 110g Self raising flour
- 150g Sugar
- 160g Butter
- 50g Cocoa powder
- 100g Chocolate chips or nuts
- Melt the butter and let it cool down for few minutes.
- Add the sugar and vanilla . Whisk well.
- Add flour and cocoa after sifting. Mix well.
- Whisk the eggs well and add in to the batter . Whisk well.
- Pour in to a microwaveable dish.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- After cook for 30 seconds and open the door and check.
- If not do another 30 seconds.
- Leave in tray to cool down.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on top.