This a simple and easy recipe for a beautiful pizza base. I always use this recipe for my pizza bases. You can stretch this dough to make a thin crust pizza base or a slightly thick or a thick base. To make a healthier pizza at home try using this with plain or whole meal flour.
I did this hot chilli prawn pizza for my family. Its a simple and easy seafood pizza. You can always adjust with anything you have around you. I got the request from several people for a better pizza base and I thought of sharing my recipe that you can guarantee 100%
Kids parties, school markets, or for a brunch…. try this beautiful pizza as a change. This comes so nice and beautiful. You can decorate this with anything chocolaty. When doing this try to mach colours. Different colours of M&Ms will do the job too.
The secret is the base. It has to be as thin as you can roll. So it gives this nice chocolate base in few minutes. If you have time try little individual pizzas for a change.
School holidays are another good time to practice cooking. They will not say no to this. Ask them to fill with what ever they like.Enjoy baking!
- I cup bread flour
- 75ml warm water
- Pinch of salt 4 grams of yeast
- 1tbsp of cocoa powder
- Tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 cup white choc chips
- 1/2 milk choc chip
- 1/4 of dark choc chips
- 1/2 flaked almond
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Into a standard mixing bowl add the bread flour, cocoa powder, olive oil, yeast and salt.
- Mix this for about 2-3 minutes, slowly add the water to make a smooth dough. You can always add more water if needed.
- Flour the bench and and kneed the dough until it’s not sticky anymore, then roll the dough into the desired pizza base. shape keep about 1-2cm thickness.
- Fork the base to release the pressure and air when cooking.
- Brush the top of the base with melted butter.
- Bake this in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Using the nutella as a sauce or paste spread it over the base while it’s still hot, then add the desired toppings, such as the white chocolate chips and the dark chocolate chips. You could also you marshmallows. Place this in the oven for about five minutes until the chocolate chips are melted but still in shape.
- Then let it cool down, best served with whipped cream.
This is an any time snack. Its really easy to make and can serve as a finger food or even for a meal. Left overs always can go to the freezer.
Instead of chicken can use vegetables or other types of meats.
- 450g Bread flour
- 1 Tblsp sugar
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 7g Instant dry yeast
- Pinch of Salt
- 60g Curd or greek style yoghurt
- 50ml Olive oil
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 125ml water (Warm)
- 500g Minced chicken
- 3 tomatoes sliced.
- Garlic and onion powder
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tblsp Taco seasoning
- Add flour, sugar, yeast & salt. mix well.
- Next add greek style yoghurt, oil, sesame seeds (1/2 of the sesame) & Baking powder.
- Add water little by little and make a smooth dough.
- After leave the prepared dough in a warm place to double in size.
- Meanwhile make the filling.
- Add oil and cooke the minced chicken in a pot
- When its half cooked add chopped parsley, taco seasoning and cook well. (Until all the liquid evaporates)
- Leave the filling to cool down.
- Take the doubled dough and punch down.
- Put that on to the bench.
- knead and cut the dough in to two equal parts.
- Roll the dough pieces to rectangular shapes.
- Spread the cooked chicken & cheese on the rolled dough and roll from one end to the other as shown in the video.
- Cut in to pieces and leave on a baking tray. Sprinkle more cheese and bake on 180c about 20-30 min or until golden brown on top.